30" Induction Cooktop
30" Induction Cooktop
- Everyday Price:$2,299.00
- Sale Price:$1,639.00
- Total Savings:$660.00
Width: 28-1/2" - 28-5/8"
Depth: 19-5/8" - 19-3/4" ... see more
Maximize Your Time
- PowerPlus™ Induction Technology boils water in less than 2 minutes so you can shave time off of cooking dinner everyday.^
- Our PowerPlus™ Induction Cooktop offers the speed, control, and consistency of gas, without requiring the converting of your kitchen from electric to gas.
- SpacePro™ Bridge Element allows you to cook two separate dishes at once, or combine elements for large pots or griddle-use. The cooktop adapts to the size of the pan whether it’s a small pot, a large frying pan, or a griddle.
- Even heat eliminates hot spots and delivers consistent results for creating delicious, evenly cooked foods like steaks and omelets.
- Cool-to-the-touch cooktop generates heat directly to the pan, not the cooktop, so spills can't burn on.
- Adjusts from a powerful boil to a gentle simmer instantly - ideal for rice, soups and sauces.
- Heavy-duty knobs deliver precise temperature control, whether you're simmering, sautéing, searing or boiling.
- The cooktop heats the pan directly so less heat is lost in the cooking process.
- Induction-friendly cookware includes most stainless steel or iron-based cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cookware, it's compatible.
|Certifications & Approvals|
|Agency Approval(All Brands)||UL/cUL|
|ADA Compliant - All Brands||Yes|
|Control Type||Electronic with Knobs|
|Display Type||Digital (Blue LED)|
|Cooktop Surface Type||induction|
|Right Front||10" - 2500/3800 Watts (Induction)|
|Cooking Surface||Black Ceramic Glass|
|Hot-Surface Indicator Light||4 (integrated in display)|
|Left Rear||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Color||Stainless Steel|
|Left Front||7" - 1800/2600 Watts (Induction)|
|Knob Type||Cast Metal SS|
|Right Rear||6" - 1450/2000 Watts (Induction)|
|Depth||19-5/8" - 19-3/4"|
|Width||28-1/2" - 28-5/8"|
|Amps @ 240 Volts||40.0 / 40.0|
|Connection Location||Right Rear|
|Min Circuit Required||40A|
|Connected Load @ 240V||9.6 / 8.3|
|Voltage Rating||240V / 208V 60Hz|
|Cooktop Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||38|
|PROP 65 Label||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Oven Combo Approved||Yes|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.