Top Control Dishwasher with PowerDry Options and Third Level Rack
- Everyday Price : $939.00
- Sale Price : $629.00
- Total Savings : $310.00
- Color:Stainless Steel
Maytag builds a strong dishwasher with Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel. The Long PowerDry option decreases humidity in the tub for 60% better drying without using rinse aid. We've also thrown in the most powerful dishwasher motor on the market, a 4-
Width: 23 7/8
Height: 34 1/2
Depth: 24 1/2 ... see more
Most Powerful Motor on the Market
- Maytag® dishwashers feature the most powerful motor on the market. Powerful enough to handle dried-on egg yolk and peanut butter without prerinsing, this motor can handle your dirtiest dishes.
- This dishwasher is made to perform at only 48 dBA, so you can enjoy the cleaning power of a mighty Maytag at a low noise level.
- Whirlpool Corporation started in 1911 as a small company in Benton Harbor, Michigan. Today we are a global home appliance business selling products around the world. We are proud of our American heritage and ingenuity that have driven innovation for over 100 years.
- Maytag® dishwashers are covered by a 10-year limited parts warranty on the racks, chopper blade and stainless steel tub. So when we say you can count on your dishwasher for years, we mean it.
- Our premium ball-bearing rack glides give the upper rack a glide so smooth you can pull it out even when you're hauling an armload of bowls, or when the rack's lugging your heaviest dishes and baking pans.
- We packed in sturdy stainless steel that's ready for cycle after cycle of tough cleaning. Built for high heat and less likely to crack than plastic, stainless steel materials also resist stains to help keep your dishwasher looking good for years to come.
- The Steam Sanitize option lets you confidently wash important items with a high-temperature rinse that removes 99.999% of food soil bacteria.
- The full stainless steel tub is built of stainless steel from top to bottom, so it’s tough enough to handle high heat and resist cracking and staining for years.
- Our 2X Life tested motor is built to last and tested to prove it.
- Premium DuraGuard® nylon racks have a heavy-duty coating that resists rust.
- The end-of-cycle indicator lets you know exactly where the dishwasher is in the wash cycle
- No more scraping plates. The 4-blade stainless steel chopper disintegrates the food particles that come off your dishes so they don't end up recirculating and sticking to your dishes and glassware.
- ENERGY STAR® certified dishwashers use less water and energy than standard models, helping you save money on utility bills.
- The PowerBlast™ cycle removes stuck-on food with high pressure spray jets, increased temperature and hot steam to finish the job.
- Run the Long PowerDry option for decreased humidity and 60% better drying without using rinse aid.
- Amp up the drying power in less time. Get decreased humidity and 40% better drying without using rinse aid.
- You're in control with a simple tap of your finger. Smooth, tap-to-activate settings give you quick and seamless access to powerful cleaning.
- Get 30% more loading space with the 3rd Level Rack. Remove and rotate the integrated Lift & Set Adjustable Tray for increased third-level space for small bowls or lids.
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel helps prevent smudges and keeps your dishwasher looking as good on the outside as it works on the inside.
- With roomy spaces on the ends for oddly shaped items like large spatulas and serving spoons, our industry-exclusive stainless steel silverware basket is built tough to handle whatever you throw at it.
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Built-In Water Softener|
|Built-In Water Softener||No|
|CEE Tier||Tier I|
|Control Panel Color|
|Control Panel Color||Black|
|Decibel Level (dBA)|
|Decibel Level (dBA)||48|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)|
|Depth Closed Including Handles(IN,inches)||24 1/2|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree(IN,inches)||49 1/2|
|Carton Depth||26 1/2 inch|
|Carton Height||35 5/8 inch|
|Carton Width||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth||24 1/2 inch|
|Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Width||23 7/8 inch|
|Depth Closed Excluding Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth Closed Including Handles||24 1/2 inch|
|Depth With Door Open 90 Degree||49 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||65 inch|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 inch|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||54.0 inch|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections|
|Dishwasher Cycle Selections||Auto Clean,Normal,PowerBlast,Quick Rinse,Quick Wash|
|Dishwasher Option Selections|
|Dishwasher Option Selections||2-4-8 Hour Delay,Extended Fan Dry,Heated Fan Dry,Hi Temp Wash,Sanitize|
|Dispensers||Detergent and Rinse Aid|
|Drying System Type|
|Drying System Type||Recessed Heating Element|
|Energy Star® Qualified|
|Energy Star® Qualified||ENERGY STAR® Qualified|
|Handle Type||Pocket Handle|
|Last Cycle Recall|
|Last Cycle Recall||No|
|Location of Controls|
|Location of Controls||Top|
|Maximum Height(IN,inches)||34 1/2|
|Minimum Height(IN,inches)||33 1/2|
|Motor Horsepower||1/3 HP|
|Number of Place Settings|
|Number of Place Settings||15|
|Number of Racks|
|Number of Racks||3|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||5|
|Number of Wash Levels|
|Number of Wash Levels||5|
|Number of Washarms|
|Number of Washarms||3|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser Level Indicator||Optical Level Indicator|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly|
|Star K Certification - Kosher Consumer Friendly||Yes|
|Toe Panel Color|
|Toe Panel Color||Black|
|True Hold Door|
|True Hold Door||Yes|
|Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Tub Style||Built-in Tall Tub 24"|
|Type||Full Length Stainless Steel|
|Wash System Type|
|Wash System Type||Maintenance Free Hard Food Disposer|
|Width (IN,inches)||23 7/8|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.