5.3 cu.ft HE Top Load Washer with ColorLast™ , Intuitive Touch Controls
5.3 cu.ft HE Top Load Washer with ColorLast™ , Intuitive Touch Controls
- Sale Price:$1,299.00
- Everyday Price:$1,189.00
- Total Savings:$110.00
- Color:Chrome Shadow
Keep clothes looking newer longer with better clean and better care with the Whirlpool® 5.3 cu. ft. top load washer. This top load washer's Intuitive Touch Controls with Memory help you by adjusting cycle water levels, wash actions and temperature. It's
Width: 27 1/2
Height: 42 1/4
Depth: 28 ... see more
Adaptive Wash Technology with Active Bloom™ Wash Action
- Our washers deliver better clean and better care. Keep clothes looking newer longer all thanks to Adaptive Wash technology with Active Bloom™ wash action. It works to thoroughly saturate clothes with water and detergent by using advanced wash actions. This helps clothes wash against one another for gentler fabric care. Plus, this feature senses each load type and then adapts water levels and wash actions, based on the type of load being washed.
- Automatic water levels regulate the amount of water based on the size of the load. Only the amount needed to clean is used, increasing efficiency.
- Put more in each load with enough room to wash a king-sized comforter, thanks to our 6.1 cu. ft. I.E.C. Cabrio® washer.
- Enjoy better cleaning with the Presoak option that lets you skip soaking outside of the washer. Extra time is added in the washer before the wash cycle, which starts automatically when the option is complete.
- The Oxi Dispense option distributes oxygenated additives at the right time for enhanced cleaning results. Plus, it's an eco-friendly alternative to bleach.
- Add the power of steam to this stain-fighting option. It penetrates fabrics using increased wash action, rinsing and heat for even more help in breaking down deep soils.
- Take on stains with the Deep Water Wash cycle. It adds more water to help break down stains and improves the ability to rinse away soils.
- The Direct drive motor is what helps our transmission system handle larger-capacity loads. It uses fewer moving parts so there’s less wear and tear over time.
- Create a quiet close, every time. Our EasyView™ frameless glass lid features slow-close technology to shut quietly. The lid also provides a better view of what's being washed and is quiet for an overall premium experience.
- You'll always know when your wash cycle is finished, thanks to the end-of-cycle signal. This helpful tone reminds you when it's time to transfer clean clothes from the washer to the dryer. You can also turn it off completely.
- Give your most vibrant colors the care they need with our ColorLast™ option. It uses a precise combination of wash action, gentle temperatures and time to keep colors vibrant longer.
- Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by everyday cycles. Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the Clean Washer cycle for best results.
- The Direct drive motor provides fast spin speeds of up to 850-RPM in the washer to remove moisture from clothes, so they spend less time in the dryer.
- These washers are built with American Pride and designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
- Active Spray technology virtually eliminates the need to pretreat clothing. It works to saturate clothes with a mixture of detergent and water by spraying the load completely and evenly. It’s gentle on clothes while still providing improved cleaning performance that helps fight tough stains.
- Precision Dispense provides optimal cleaning by releasing detergent at the right time. Plus, detergents and certain additives – like fabric softener and bleach – get mixed with water before they ever touch your clothes. The result is optimal fabric care and preservation for every load.
- Our low-profile impeller helps give clothes a thorough yet gentle clean. Its new design gives clothes more room to move, so they clean against one another. The seamless surface and unique vanes also help drive clothes from the outer rim to the center, where the deepest cleaning happens.
- Always have an eye on how much time is left during any cycle with our estimated time remaining LED display. Part of our updated digital console, it illuminates your selected cycles, options and available choices and lets you know when you can remove items from the washer.
- The Smooth Wave stainless steel wash basket gently guides clothes and helps protect fabrics from fraying and snags.
- The Quiet Wash Ultra noise reduction system helps keep operational sounds inside the washer and out of living areas. Thanks to sound-absorbing material and a compact motor around the wash drum, you can install your washer virtually anywhere and know you won't be interrupted. People who like quiet will love this Whirlpool® washer.
- Our Quick Wash cycle can wash small loads in as little as 28 minutes. It uses increased spin speeds to remove more water so clothes can spend less time in the dryer, so you have more time to do what you love.
|Advanced Vibration Control|
|Advanced Vibration Control||Yes|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology|
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology||Yes|
|Automatic Temperature Controls|
|Automatic Temperature Controls||Yes|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)|
|Capacity IEC CAN (FT3,cubic feet)||6.1|
|CEE Tier||Not Rated|
|Delay Start||Up to 12 hours|
|Capacity (Cu Ft)||5.30 inch|
|Capacity (IEC) (Cu Ft)||6.1 inch|
|Carton Depth||29 inch|
|Carton Height||46 inch|
|Carton Width||29 inch|
|Height||42 1/4 inch|
|Width||27 1/2 inch|
|Gross Weight||169 inch|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet||39 1/2 inch|
|Net Weight||0.0 inch|
|Dispense System||Detergent, Fabric Softener & Bleach|
|Drum Material||Stainless Steel|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor|
|Eco Monitor/Efficiency Monitor||No|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)|
|Energy Rating (kWH/year)||196|
|Feedback-Status Indicators||Add Garment,Delay Wash,ColorLast,Lid Lock,Estimated Time Remaining|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)|
|Height To Top Of Cabinet(IN,inches)||39 1/2|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)|
|Maximum Spin Speed (RPM)||850|
|Number of Soil Levels|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Number of Wash Cycles|
|Number of Wash Cycles||26|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Option Selections||Add a Garment,Delay Wash,Extra Rinse,Steam Clean,Oxi,Presoak,End of Cycle Signal|
|Slow Close Lid|
|Slow Close Lid||Yes|
|Temperature Selections||Hot,Cold,Tap Cold,Cool,Warm|
|Washer Cycle Selections|
|Washer Cycle Selections||How to Wash: Normal, Quick, Cold, Deep Water, Color Last,Rinse & Spin,Clean Washer,What to Wash: Mixed, Casuals, Whites, Delicates, Bulky/Sheets|
|Width (IN,inches)||27 1/2|
Enjoy peace of mind by knowing your products are protected by a team dedicated to exceptional customer care. Our steamlined process - with the industry’s most efficient repair or replace warranty system - pleases customers while helping build your image and market share.
PRODUCT WARRANTY ADMINISTRATION
We manage the entire manufacturer warranty process for you. Whether an OEM factory or brand importer, New Leaf processes customer calls and oversees all service requirements for you. Cut overhead with our professional support.
Use our ultramodern call center and extensive service provider network to reduce your costs, assign staff more productive roles, while boosting professionalism and customer satisfaction.
Our flexible financial models meet the needs of any size OEM or direct importation organization.
We provide a unique 800 number, troubleshooting via phone call and dispatch service to either a depot or an in-home servicer.
CUSTOMER CARE THAT BUILDS BRANDS
Customer care is perhaps the most important factor in keeping a positive opinion on your brand. That’s why New Leaf Service Contracts puts so much effort into your customer.
HERE ARE WAYS WE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS:
Customer care is the most important factor in customer retention and growing your brand. New Leaf Service Contracts is dedicated to providing the best customer care possible while remaining cost-effective and producing quality results - let’s grow together
Mobilize highly trained service providers that put your customers first
Utilize our state-of-the-art call center and service provider network
Assist with in-warranty and out-of-warranty repairs
Provide full 360 degree follow-through during entire service process
Provide data and reports to help improve both operational efficiency and product negotiations
Let our team co-ordinate professional delivery and installation on your new purchase. Some restrictions may apply.